We are aware that you put your trust in us. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page, we’ll let you know what data we collect when you use our website, why we collect it, and how we use it to improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
Use of our services
When you sign up for one of our services, we ask you to provide personal data. This data is used to perform the service. The data is stored on moyee coffee’s own secure servers or that of a third party. We will not combine this data with any other personal information available to us.
When you send email or other messages to us, we may retain those messages. Sometimes we ask you for your personal information that is relevant to the relevant situation. This makes it possible to process your questions and answer your requests. The data is stored on moyee coffee’s own secure servers or that of a third party. We will not combine this data with any other personal information available to us.
We collect data for research in order to gain a better understanding of our customers, so that we can tailor our services accordingly. This website uses “cookies” (text files placed on your computer) to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website may be transferred to moyee coffee’s own secure servers or those of a third party. We use this information to track how you use the website, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and Internet usage.
Turn off cookies
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to reject all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is sent. However, some features and services, on our and other websites, may not function correctly if cookies are disabled in your browser.
The information is not shared with third parties. In some cases, the information can be shared internally. Our employees are required to respect the confidentiality of your data.
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this site. Any changes and/or changes to this site may result in changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly.
Personal data choices
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change, or delete any personal information that has been provided to us at this time.
Customize/unsubscribe service newsletter
At the bottom of each mailing you will find the possibility to modify your data or to opt out. Customization/unsubscribing communication If you want to modify your data or have yourself taken out of our files, you can contact us. See contact details below.
We only collect your public profile data if you give permission before you initiate Social Login. Collect this data from the social network you use for our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to social media profile, your unique identification code, and link to your social profile avatar. The data is used to create a profile for our website. You can revoke the previously provided consent by sending an email to us.
- Via the website you leave your email. We will send you a message by email if you have won. After that, we will use your email address to keep you informed of the winner’s winning campaign, news about Moyee and special promotions. Of course you can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
- Anyone living in the Netherlands can participate in the win campaign. Participants outside the Netherlands are excluded from the win. Participants must be 18 years of age or parents. Moyee employees or people who are otherwise affiliated with this promotion are excluded from participation.
- Participation is only allowed once, email addresses in the same name only apply as 1 entry.
- Participation is possible for both people who are already members of Moyee and people who are not yet customers.
- No submissions from agencies, third parties, and organized groups or automatically generated by a computer are processed. Incomplete entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be considered if they meet all conditions.
- Moyee is not responsible if entries can be lost, damaged or failed to be submitted on time due to network, computer hardware or software issues of any kind. Proof of transmission is not accepted as proof of receipt and therefore submission.
- One winner is selected to win. The winner will be informed by an email. The winner must respond within 7 days, otherwise a new winner will be chosen.
- The prize consists of a year of free Moyee coffee for the winner. This includes, Dark Roast 250 grams per month. With a choice of whole beans, filter grind or espresso grind. This choice may be adjusted during the year. If (one of) the winners is already a member with a different type of subscription, the current subscription can be settled against the prize won. So you can also win if you already trusted Moyee customer.
- In the event of a dispute, the promoter’s decision is final.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative or of an equal or higher value. There will be no correspondence about this.
- These terms of action and any dispute that may result from this or related to it (whether such a dispute or problem is contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as wrongful claim of price, violation of the law or other claims) are monitored and interpreted in accordance with Dutch law. Participants hereby accept the irrevocable ruling of the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts to decide which dispute or issue.
- The promoter and processing: Moyee Coffee B.V.